The different videos in this topic help the children to learn about the different sense organs in the human body – like eyes is used to see, nose is used to smell etc. It starts with a cute story – Life is Beautiful, which also teaches the children to cherish the beauty of life.This topic is meant for primary class children (age 6-8 years). Have fun, children!
09:52 | Total 15 ratings with average 4.2 | 10335 Views
This is a short story (English) of a small boy, Aman and his little sister, Khushi. They go to a park and meet a beautiful girl Asha. A mishap occurs, but Asha saved the life of Khushi. This story helps children to learn about various sense organs of human beings.
Story Questions and Answers
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do you learn from Asha?
A. Be cheerful and positive
B. Be depressive and always complaining
C. Don’t value what you have
2. What was Asha trying teach Aman and Khushi?
A. She was just wasting their time
B. Make fun of others
C. Enjoy even the little things in nature
3. How should we lead our lives?
A. Always expect more and forget what you have
B. Respect what you have and try to achieve more
C. Keep complaining so that others give what you want
4. How could Asha hit her target without seeing it?
A. By hearing sound made by magician to know the location of target
B. She was cheating
C. She was using her nose for that
1. Kids didn’t find the park beautiful until they met Asha. Why was she able to feel nature so closely?
2. Asha was blind yet happy and didn’t have any complain towards life. Was she really happy? Why do you think so?
3. Asha figured out that the branch was about to fall, by hearing the creaking sound. So, does that mean ears are more important than eyes?
4. Kids really got influenced by Asha. What were the good qualities of Asha that you like to have too and why?
5. Which of the five senses help you to feel the nature in the best way and how?
6. I cried when I didn’t get new shoes, I stopped crying when I saw a man without legs. Is there any incident that made you appreciate what you have instead of taking it for granted?
7. You desperately want a thing but it is impossible to get it. What will you do? Keep complaining and feel unhappy OR forget about it, be content with what you have and find joy in other things.
1. She appreciated the little things in nature which we ignore in our day to day life.
2. She was happy with what she had. She could enjoy her life with what she had.
3. Every sense organ serves a special purpose. But when deprived of a particular sense organ – in many cases, the other senses can be used to serve the same purpose, indirectly though!
4. Think about you liked about Asha and tell us.
5. Some people like to see beautiful flower. Some people like to touch and smell them. Think what you like.
6. No hint required.
7. We can’t get all that we want and we become unhappy because of it. Instead we should understand the values of things that we have.
Topic Questions and Answers
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Can you tell which sense organ doesn’t help us to recognize any person?
A. Our ear never helps us to recognize a friend
B. People can’t recognize someone by touching him
C. Tongue doesn’t help us to recognize a friend
2. Do sense organs help us to protect ourselves?
A. No, sense organs are just for enjoying beauty
B. Yes, in trouble sense organs help us to understand situation
C. No, only other animals use senses for this purpose
3. Does all animal have five sense organs like us?
A. Yes, all animals have five senses
B. No, few animals don’t have five senses
C. Cannot be said
4. Which sense organs do help you to talk with someone?
A. Skin, ear, eye
B. Skin, nose, ear
C. Ear, tongue, eye
5. How does a person make use of his skin?
A. To know that the day is hot or cold
B. To know that mango is sweet or not
C. To know difference between red rose and yellow rose
1. How do our senses help us to interact with our friends?
2. Most of the times we can recognize a thing by just having a look at it. Does that mean other senses don’t help us to recognize things?
3. Which senses help us to know where we are?
4. Can you tell which senses can be used to learn?
1. We listen to friend, observe their reaction and act accordingly.
2. Can you tell difference between salt and chalk dust after just having a look?
3. Eye, ear helps us in that. Smell sometimes tells us we are near market or garden.
4. All senses can help us. Apart from reading, hearing, we can learn from incidents too.